Camp information for the 2021-2022 year:
Williamson County 4-H Summer Fun Day Camps-Charcuterie Boards
WilCo 4-H is hosting Summer Fun Day Camps on July 6, 13, and 20 from 9am-12pm at the County Extension Office. Registration forms and payment are due to the Extension Office 2 weeks prior to the camp date. Download registration packets below.
- July 6th – Simple Snacks – explore the Food and Nutrition project area by making crackers, jam, and butter
- July 13th – Crafty Creations – explore the Fashion and Interior Design project area by sewing your own apron
- July 20th – Food in Focus – explore the Photography project area by learning about photography basics and food presentation skills
Cost: $60 per participant for all 3 camps, or $25 per participant for each day. Cash or check only. If you are paying by check, make it payable to “4-H Adult Leaders”
Space is limited to 20 participants per day! You do not have to be in 4-H to attend!
2022 Summer Fun Day Camp registration packet
District County Camp
District 8 County Camp will be held July 8-10th at Lakeview Methodist Camp in Palestine, TX. Registration forms and payment are due to the Extension Office by Wednesday, June 1st before 5:00pm. Download registration packets below.
Cost: $125 for campers and teen leaders, $85 for adults (includes meals, lodging, snacks, and t-shirt). If you are paying by check, make it payable to “4-H Adult Leaders”
2022 County Camp Registration & Waivers-Youth
- Make sure ENTIRE application is filled out, including health waivers and a copy of your insurance card!
- You only need to fill out page 3-4 if you intend to serve as a teen leader
2022 County Camp Registration & Waivers-Adult
Contact: 512.943.3300 for more information