State Fair of Texas & Heart O’ Texas Fair Entry Forms – due AUGUST 15, 2023
Youth livestock entries must include a current Quality Counts number. For exhibitors entering 3rd, 6th, or 9th grade this year, you must take the course. The Quality Counts system is down for maintenance now, but is expected to reopen on August 1st, 2023. To begin a new course enrollment, visit https://www.texaslivestockvalidation.com/qc/qcregister.aspx.
Exact cash or checks made payable to the Stock Show Coalition. Entry forms will not be accepted without payment.
State Fair of Texas Entry Process:
- Fill out paper entry form enter information into online parent portal, and bring form to the Extension Office with payment by August 15th, 2023.
- Visit https://livestock.bigtex.com/login/ (after August 1st) to login or create your SFT Parent Portal account. Upon completion of submitting your entries they are directed to your county agent’s queue. All exhibitors must electronically complete and sign: 1. Release of liability and indemnity agreement AND 2. W9 that includes a social security number.
- The schedule, premium book, and additional entry forms can be found below or at https://bigtex.com/get-involved/livestock-shows/livestockexhibitors/.
Heart O’ Texas Entry Process:
- Fill out paper form and bring form to the Extension Office with payment by August 15th, 2023.
- The schedule, premium book, and additional entry forms can be found below or at https://www.hotfair.com/p/livestock-show–contests.
State Fair of Texas – entries due August 15, 2023
*You must enter online through the entry portal AND turn in your entry worksheet with payment to the CEO*
- State Fair Online Entry Portal
- 2023 Entry Worksheet
- 2023 Team Contest Entry Worksheet
- 2023 Exhibitor Handbook
- 2023 Tentative Schedule
Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo– entries due August 15, 2023
*You must turn in your entry form and release/W9 form with payment to the CEO*
- 2023 Entry Form
- 2023 Team Contest Entry Form
- 2023 HOT W9 – REQUIRED
- 2023 Exhibitor Handbook
- 2023 Schedule
MAJOR SHOW – Livestock & Contest Entry Day & Deadline: NOVEMBER 1, 2023
The office will be open from 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
PDF copies of youth entry forms and links to the show’s website are attached for your convenience. All completed forms and payment must be turned into the CEO no later than 8:00 pm on November 2, 2022. Checks or exact change will be accepted; NO CREDIT CARDS! Checks need to be payable to: Stock Show Coalition. Please know your child’s birthdate, social security number, and Quality Counts number when turning in entry forms. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
**NEW THIS YEAR: A $5.00 processing fee will be applied PER family for entries.**
**ANY entry forms received after Friday, November 3, 2023 will incur a $50.00 LATE processing fee.**
Completing Major Show Entry Forms
2023 Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo – January 13 – February 4, 2023
2023 San Angelo Livestock Show – February 3 – 20, 2022
- San Angelo Premium Book
- San Angelo Schedule
- Junior Show Entry Form
- Heifer Show Entry Form – limit 3 entries per exhibitor
2023 San Antonio Livestock Show – February 6 – 26, 2023
- Click here for the 2023 San Antonio Premium Book
- Click here for the Junior Show Entry Worksheet
- Click here for the 2023 Junior Show Exhibitor Entry Agreement
2023 Houston Livestock Show – February 28 – March 20, 2022
2023 Rodeo Austin Livestock Show – March 10 – 25, 2023
- Click here for the Rodeo Austin Premium Book
- Rodeo Austin Schedule
- Click here for the Junior Show Entry Forms
2023 Texas’ Elite Showcase – February 10 – 12, 2023
- Texas Elite Entry Form – unlimited entries