Cattle: June 25th at the Williamson County Expo Center, starting at 8 am
State Fair Lambs/Goats: June 26th at the Extension Office (by appointment) from 8 am – 11 am
State Fair Swine: By appointment at your barn – contact Shelley
Due to COVID-19, AgriLife Extension and Williamson County have new guidelines for validation. I am attaching the protocols set by AgriLife, but want to highlight a few things.
- We will come to your truck/vehicle and get your validation paperwork. We are working with the Expo center on a map. The new Pavilion (show barn) is still under construction so we will go to a different location than last year. I will forward a map as soon as it is available.
- If you choose to exit the vehicle, your temperature will be taken and you will be issued a wristband. If you have a fever, you will need to stay in your vehicle and we will validate your animals. We can only have 10 people out of their vehicle at a time.
- We will sanitize any equipment that is touched before and after use.
- We encourage the use of PPE while in contact with people outside your immediate family.
- If you feel uncomfortable with these protocols, please call me. We are doing everything possible to ensure your health and safety.
2020-2021 Ethics Policy Form –must be filled out for EACH exhibitor per species.
Click here for the Parental Waiver –must be filled out if a parent will not be present at validation.